Often, the single biggest hurdle to overcome is knowing where to begin learning about options that are available.
Questions you may have could include:
- How do personal and business assets work together?
- Will my business partners be on board with this?
- What are the solutions and what will they cost?
- What if I already have an advisor?
So many questions, right? It is not difficult for someone who is already so busy focusing on being successful to feel overwhelmed and frustrated. But, being overwhelmed can lead to procrastination.
It’s best to avoid procrastination and become knowledgeable about your options. As a successful business owner your time is valuable. Let Maxima Wealth Management assist and support you through the financial planning process we have developed for business owners.
Our priority when meeting with business owners is separating the planning process into two parts: personal planning and business planning.
I. Personal Planning
Business owners have a number of issues to consider when developing their personal financial plan. The following are a few we will discuss:
- Saving outside the business
- Having a personal investment strategy
- Developing an Estate Plan
II. Business Planning
We fully understand the opportunities and challenges facing business owners. We can provide solutions for both you and your family, as well as your employees. The following topics are a good place to start:
- Business Continuation Planning
- Retirement and Estate Planning
- Life insurance for Risk Management
- Employer-Sponsored Employee Benefits
We are here to help you begin the process of planning.
“Successful and unsuccessful people do not vary greatly in their abilities. They vary in their desires to reach their potential.”